GIDDY UP Energy Products, Inc. is one of the world’s first Black owned and operated health energy Food and Beverage companies. Our corporate headquarters are located in Beverly Hills, CA with a future regional marketing and sales office being developed in Atlanta, GA.
- Veteran/MBE Certified distribution partner positioned to sell directly to all branches of the US military, with strong interest already indicated by the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) which has 3,100+ retail locations.
- Verbal commitments for national distribution agreements from America’s largest retail chains, including: 7-Eleven, Walgreens, Costco, Sam’s Club, Kroger, Target, & Walmart.
- International distribution agreements in place with the largest Food and Beverage distributors in the Middle East and Africa.
GIDDY UP Energy Drinks
Available in 16 ounce and 8.4 ounce options made with all natural fruit and vegetable juices and our proprietary mix of power packed ingredients sought by elite performance athletes, including:
- Complex B Vitamins (B3, B5, B6, and B12)
- Vitamin C
Hand Selected Flavors
GIDDY UP Energy Drinks are packed with natural power and loaded with the most delicious flavors on earth! We tested hundreds of options with various focus groups to discover winning tastes. The result: exciting flavor pairings that will have the mind, body, and tastebuds craving more!
GIDDY UP Energy Bars
56 milligrams bars containing our secret blend of powerful all natural ingredients, including ginseng, guarana, taurine, multivitamin blend, and caffeine.
- Mocha Supreme
- Lemon Meringue
- Peanut Butter
- Pomegrante Almond
Upcoming Product Lines
The GIDDY UP roadmap includes an exciting lineup of delicious, power packed Food and Beverage products to satisfy and fuel today’s active lifestyles.
- Energy Shots
- Energy Mints
- Protein Powders
- Protein Shots
- Energy Mixes
- Apparel and Activeware™
Energy Food and Beverage Market Analysis
Global energy drinks market annual revenue in 2021 (USD)
Projected growth of this market by 2024-2025 (USD)
Dominating US share of the global energy drink market.
The global energy bar market is anticipated to grow
for the next 7 years…
As one of the first Black owned lifestyle brands in this market category, our mission is to deliver quality, social impact, and good values focussed on minority markets that have been historically underserved by energy Food and Beverage brands. Not only are these efforts necessary, we believe doing so presents limitless growth opportunities for GIDDY UP.
- Black consumers spend approx. $900 billion a year, and by 2030, that number to grow to around $1.7 trillion.
- Research strongly indicates that Black consumers are much more likely to seek out and place emphasis on brands that are trustworthy, have a clear social mission, appeal to their cultural values, and generally have credibility among the Black community.
- Compared to other demographics, Black consumers are more heavily weighted in the trendsetter segment. This means buyers who discover new products and services they love are more proactive about sharing them with peers.
Executive Leadership Team
James L. Robinson
- Graduated from El Camino College and UC San Diego
- 20-year Food & Beverage industry veteran
- Co-founded the Hip Hop Beverage Corporation, the producer of Pit Bull Energy Drinks (2000)
- Developed global marketing and sales strategy for the Pit Bull product lines, which led to over 50,000+ retail distribution stores
Earnest C. Preacely
Executive Vice President
- Attended CSU Long Beach and received Masters of Arts in Management from Claremont Graduate University
- Extensive experience in commercial and institutional markets, resale market networks, strategic partnerships with public and private college institutions
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Certified Public Accountant (Nevada)
BS Degree in Accounting from the University of Illinois and MS Degree in Taxation from Golden Gate University
- Extensive C-level experience in Securities publicly traded corporations
- Raised millions of dollars in capital for public traded companies
Vice President of Food Group
- 17-year nutritional food industry veteran
- Well-established global customers and distribution relationships
- Production and distribution, marketing, packaging design formulation, pricing, and quality control
GIDDY UP Friends & Brand Ambassadors
Stand-up commedian & actor
Platinum-selling singer, songwriter, & record producer
Hip-hop record producer
Legendary R&B singer, songwriter, & jazz pianist
Platinum-selling R&B artist
Soul Sonic music sensation
Al B. Sure
RIP King. The marathon continues…
Scottish singer-songwriter, activist, & philanthropist
American rapper, singer, and songwriter
GIDDY UP Africa Offices
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Proudly Sponsored Community Partners
National Black College Expo
Genesis Women’s Shelter & Support
Local Boys & Girls Clubs of America